Who We Are
Hannah House teaches pregnant and parenting teens and young adults skills for healthy parenting and self reliance to assure the well-being of themselves, their children and their communities. Our vision is to break the cycle of children having children. Teens and young adults make choices for well-being, by deferring childbearing, pursuing education and fulfilling their potential as productive members of their communities.
What We Provide
- Supervised residential shelter for moms and babies who need it
- Local outreach to pregnant and parenting youth who reside in the Upper Valley
- Case management and counseling
- Parenting education
- Vocational and career services
- Day care for infants and toddlers of moms at work or school
- Independent living skills program
- Family violence prevention in teen-parented households
How You Can Help
It’s now easy to donate online.
Donate Today! >>
Spread the word
Spread the word.